Copper Gutter Screens That Are High Quality, Low Maintenance
Love the look of copper gutters, but afraid to make the investment in gutter guards because of the lack of options?
Not to worry. You’ve come to the right place.
Copper Gutter Screens to Match Your Copper Gutters
Congratulations! You’ve invested in or inherited a gutter that has been known to last 100 years. A gutter that will set you home apart from others in your neighborhood. They add an elegant statement as they patina to a deep, rich bronze and eventually to a dusty church-spire green. Your eye is naturally drawn to them every time you drive up to your home, or walk up to your front door.
No matter which style you choose, Ogee (which looks like crown molding, also called K-style) or half round, they will be plagued with the same problems that affect all gutters: they clog with seasonal tree debris. Small, bud-like debris in the spring, buckets of leaves in the Fall.
Should you be obliged to clean them or pay someone to do the job for you? You may not be the type to climb the ladder yourself, but is it really worth entering into a long term contract? For the money you’ll invest in a gutter cleaning contract, you might as well invest in a copper gutter screen, they’ll pay for themselves the first time they keep water out of your basement.
Traditionally, the only choices available for copper gutters have been expanded copper metal screens and the 100-year-old reverse curve design.
As the industry has evolved over the last decade to favor micromesh in independent testing, copper gutters and copper downspouts have been given short shrift.
Those days are over. You can now have the copper gutter guards that have raised the bar and set the “gold standard” in copper. MasterShield has brought its state-of-the-art protection to copper gutter guards.
- Our stainless steel filter floats in a special adhesive in a copper body.
- That filter now contains pure copper threads woven into it to help address issues with oils and organisms.
- We only attach to the front lip of the gutter, we will not void your roof warranty.
- Copper ions will wash over our filter, killing algae, mold or mildew spores.
- Multi-patented micro mesh technology the top performer in independent gutter guard tests.
- We can also offer an aluminum option in musket brown to mimic your dark patina by installing it over your copper system in such a way that the dissimilar metals will not touch.
- Our system installs in a similar pitch to the roof so that it uses airflow more effectively and less maintenance is required.
- Our warranty is unrivaled in the industry.
- You can even heat your system if you live in climates where this would be advantageous!
Rest easy. Your copper gutters can be permanently protected with MasterShield copper gutter guards. In fact, the only time you will ever have to think about your copper gutters again is when someone asks you where you bought them. We guarantee it.
Think about it this way. You aren’t the only one who notices your gutters. Your neighbors notice them too. And if they ever see you getting up on a ladder or hiring a local contractor to clean out your copper gutters, you’ll hear about it. They will have all kinds of information about their own experiences with local contractors and gutter guards from the home improvement store.
Why go through all of this every spring? With MasterShield copper gutter guards protecting your copper gutters, your neighbors will be asking you about where you bought them and why they work so well. But why do they work?
Our copper gutter guards work because of our new copper technology that you won’t find anywhere else. What we do is weave 99.9% pure copper wire into a 316 stainless steel filter. This is the same 316 stainless steel that is used in medical devices, refinery equipment, and the toughest marine environments.
So you can just imagine how well this new copper technology will protect your copper gutters – along with adding value and beauty to your home!